Tuesday 21 June 2016

reading


Book/Story
My Dog
Brock
Date20-06-16
k
Narrative Analysis - WALT: summarising a story using keywords and ideas from the plot.
Instructions: work individually to read through the story and summarise the following information.
Main characters
  my      dog       
Describe main characters
White goldn retrevr
Setting
Grasse feld
Problem
Dog ran . s
1st event
Playing wilth his ball.
2nd event
Swimming in the sea
3rd event
My dog likes eating  biscuits
End
licking                 Big ice creams
3 good words
My dog licking

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Steven from Waikowhai primary. I really like the way you
    described your dog and how you said what it likes to do and eat.Something you could work on is speaking louder.Why don't you visit my blog at HTTP://wpsstevenu.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Steven from Waikowhai primary. I really like the way you
    described your dog and how you said what it likes to do and eat.Something you could work on is speaking louder.Why don't you visit my blog at HTTP://wpsstevenu.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.